With the spread of the coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic, these are extraordinary and unprecedented times for us all. Merton has taken major steps to ensure we put the safety and welfare of the College community first and foremost, following the government's guidelines and in concert with other colleges and the University.
- We have postponed or cancelled all events, dinners, Chapel services, meetings, visits, tours and conferences for the foreseeable future. We are aiming to reschedule many of these activities over the coming year or move them online in some form and hope that you will bear with us as we work this through.
- We have also put together a special online hub from which you can access Merton alumni publications, lectures, Chapel services and choir recordings, presentations and podcasts.
- The Chapel has created Socially Isolated | Spiritually Connected - a set of resources to keep people connected during this difficult time. They have also assembled a virtual service for each Sunday of Trinity Term.
- We have put in place all the necessary contingencies to maintain our governance structure and ability to operate.
- Fellows, staff and students can access further information via our intranet.
You can keep up to date on Oxford’s world-changing Covid-19 research via the University's research hub; and we would encourage you to support Oxford’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak.