We invite applications for a Bar & Catering Assistant to support the Bar Manager in the day-to-day running of the College Bars.
- serving food and beverages;
- providing a high level of customer service for students, College staff, visitors, conference and dinner guests as well as at College events;
- deputising for the Bar Manager by:
- carrying out regular stocktakes and re-ordering stock as necessary;
- organising receipt of deliveries and ensuring these are checked off accurately; and
- maintaining the condition of bar stock.
You will also be required to work in other departments during quiet periods e.g. waiting within the Hall and assisting with conferences in the Lecture Theatre.
Working a 40-hour week, normally over 5 days a week, you will be required to work split shifts including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Times of work will vary in accordance with the weekly duty roster notified to you in advance by your Head of Department.
The salary for this role is £19,988. Overtime is also applicable to this role.
We offer excellent benefits including:
A uniform and any PPE will be provided.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Margo Skalik, Steward.
The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Friday 28 September 2018.