Merton is one of the oldest and most beautiful colleges in Oxford, tucked away behind the High Street, with glorious views across Christ Church Meadows, but within easy reach of libraries, labs and the city centre. We are a vibrant, diverse, inclusive, community with an exceptional record of academic success.
- a wide variety of subjects
- accommodation available for all the years of your course
- a vibrant and active college life
- generous financial support
- a long and rich history
- an impressive roster of illustrious alumni and Fellows
For an insight into what Merton is really like, take a look at our Alternative Prospectus, written by some of our current students - or follow one of our subject accounts on Twitter, all updated by students themselves.
- To learn more about undergraduate student activities at Merton, visit the independently-run JCR (undergraduate) website.
- Learn more about applying to join Merton as an undergraduate student.