Conferences at Merton
Founded in 1264, Merton College offers a historic and picturesque setting for your conference or meeting. As soon as you step through the ancient Lodge Gate, you enter an enclave of learning and contemplation. Because the College has continuously evolved to suit the needs of cutting-edge research and education, it is no surprise that its diverse buildings boast modern convenience as well as traditional grandeur.
At Merton you will find:
- Attentive, friendly, flexible service
- 100 bedrooms available within the College precinct
- A selection of conference rooms to suit differing requirements
- The opportunity to dine in the magnificent Hall, built in 1277
- Buildings of great historical interest set amidst beautiful Quads with award-winning gardens
- Full wi-fi access throughout all areas of the College, audio-visual equipment and technical support available by prior arrangement
- World-famous museums, monuments, shops and restaurants all just a short walk away in Oxford City Centre
Read more about the History of Merton College.
In this section: